At Pepper ProEyes, we respect your privacy and take protecting it seriously.
The use of
information collected through our website shall be limited to the purpose of
products and services.
Password requirements -- minimum 8 characters
Pupillary distance (PD) is the measurement (in millimeters) of the distance between the pupils of your eyes. Prescription glasses are made so that the distance between the optical centers of the glasses' lenses is the same as your PD. PD is often measured in your doctor's office when you have an eye exam or purchase your first pair of prescription glasses.
1. Stand 8 in. away from a mirror.
2. Hold a ruler against your brow.
3. Close your right eye then align the ruler’s 0 mm with the center of your left pupil.
4. Look straight then close your left eye and open your right eye.
5. The mm line that lines up to the center of your right pupil is your PD.
Measure your PD 3-4 times to ensure it's accurate and consistent.
Range of Adult PD: 54-74 mm
Range of Child PD: 43-54 mm
* Issues with obtaining valid RX information may result in order processing delays.
Update your profile, view order history, and more using your Account Dashboard.
New Customer? Create Account
ENTER THE EMAIL ADDRESS ASSOCIATED WITH YOUR ACCOUNT ANDWE WILL SEND A LINK TO RESET
WE WANT TO HELP! LET US KNOW YOUR PROBLEM AND WE WILL GET BACK TO YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.